Thursday, August 30, 2012

Watch The Mindy Project and The New Normal NOW

The Mindy Project's pilot went up online (legally) Monday.  NBC is taking a lesson from Fox and airing The New Normal for some added hype, so word of mouth spreads BEFORE it actually airs.  It worked for New Girl last year and somewhat for Glee a few years ago (the hype died down after such a long hiatus), so hopefully it'll work this year for both.  They are deliciously hilarious.  Both have slight hiccups in the pilots, but they're pilots.  Every pilot has that (except for re-imagined Battlestar Galactica, of course).

Watch The Mindy Project and The New Normal after the jump.




Check out The Mindy Project on hulu.


2 comments:

  1. Added to my queue. You should know that I am counting on you to tell me what new shows are worth my time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be more selective in my TV watching process than last year. I already know that The Mindy Project is on and likely Go On and The New Normal (at least for the first season...It's Ryan Murphy after all. He runs out of good material after the first).

      Delete