Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Too Many Medical Dramas Drama

What's the deal with medical dramas? Essentially they're all the same. The same characters exists throughout each drama. This just in: Amy Smart will star in a CBS medical drama as a nurse who doesn't take shit from doctors (source from imdb). E.R. NEVER did this. Or Grey's Anatomy. Or Nurse Jackie, HawthoRNe, Trauma, Private Practice, House M.D., Three Rivers, Mercy, or the ten other medical dramas out there. I guess the public likes these or the networks wouldn't vomit them out. I don't find vomiting an excellent way to impress people, but that's my opinion. People, if you've seen one, you've seen them all. Quit watching every single medical drama! There's better TV out there during that time slot. I guarantee it.

Don't get me started on crime dramas...what's with the CSI line?!

No comments:

Post a Comment