Monday, February 8, 2010

Variety Shows: Ferguson/White/Bell

I'm a fan of variety shows. I wasn't too much of a fan of Carrie Underwood's, mostly because I'm not a fan of hers but I enjoyed her guest appearances from Dolly, KChen, and Christina Applegate. Alex Borstein and Seth MacFarlane's variety show I thought was funny but also awkward at times. Obviously a weekly variety show, no matter who hosts, will not work, maybe unless it's a different host every week. But I say the next variety show special should be Betty White, Craig Ferguson, and Kristen Bell. Craig has fun rapports with his guests, but I think the most outrageously adorable and hilarious are when White and Bell are on. The senses of humor are similar and the cuteness factor of the show rises to exceed the cute-o-meter. With Betty's dirty jokes and get-rich quick schemes, Kristen Bell's singing and adorableness, and Craig's presence and Scottish insanity, this variety show will be utterly awesome. I'm thinking of the abdominal pains I'll have when the show is over from laughing so hard. Please, CBS, make this variety show happen. I would post youtube videos of the dynamic duos together, but I don't know how to do that haha. Perhaps one of my ghost of co-bloggers could do that.

Thoughts? Who would you like to see host a variety show?

No comments:

Post a Comment