Sunday, September 13, 2009

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Seriously, you guys! I'm stoked: this Tuesday is HUGE! MUA2, It's Always Sunny in Phili, The IT Crowd, Sanctuary, and Big Bang Theory all come out in stores. Big money spending. But I can't wait to spend all my free time playing most anticipated game: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. 24 playable characters: Storm, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Gambit, Iceman, Ms Marvel, Captain America, Daredevil, Thing, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, Deadpool, Hulk, Iron Fist, Iron Man, Luke Cage, Penance, Songbird, Thor, Venom, and best of all JEAN GREY!!!! Even though I'm an X-Men freak, as I'm sure you've figured out, I think there's a little too many X-Men in there, and I'm disappointed that there's not as many lesser known superheroes to vary the lineup from the last MUA. I want Young Avengers and New X-Men and more women. As I've said before, women are getting more prominent and powerful in the Marvel Universe. Why isn't there more than 5 in the game? We're getting essentially the same characters from X-Men Legends 2 and MUA1. Lame. But I'm still gonna play this game like crazy. I might have to rent it for Wii just to play as Psylocke, my second favorite X-Woman. I'm crazy excited for this game, especially with the fusions, where we get to see team-up action instead of see just the bonus points for powers used at the same time. A fastball special from Wolvie...can't wait! Rent it, buy it, whatever! Just play it and love it! EEEEEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment