Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Nerdy Pop Watch

First of all: I can't stop listening to all of the Glee tunes from the show. I absolutely HATE some of the original versions, like the whiny Rhianna's "Take a Bow," but when the ladies of Glee Club performed it, I was thoroughly impressed. I sometimes listen to it three times in a row, but at least three times a day. "Push It" makes me laugh a little, but I still don't care for the song too much. I think it's better when watching it, since it's so awkward. And I still love Matthew Morrison's version of "Gold Digger," and I appreciate the incorporation of the songs into the storyline. Very nice! And tonight's episode.....AMAZING! I absolutely love it when Matt Morrison gets to sing, and I love when students get to have some of the spotlight, like Mercedes and Kurt. Mercedes' song was fun...and sexy.

As for comics...Moonstar is back full force! Prior to last week she was powerless, but now she has the power to kill gods as a valkyrie again (but more powerful)! The art in Dark Avengers/Uncanny X-Men: Exodus portrayed her so brilliantly. Unfortunately the guest artist Mike Deodado can't tell a story with his art but like some others, he can make a mean singular panel.

Let me tell you....Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (MUA2) is AWESOME! There's so much in it, and Storm is even more badass than ever, as are Deadpool and Invisible Woman! I can't wait for Jean Grey! I didn't want to use Storm, but I didn't care for the other characters' moves. I'm more of a range attacker. Gameplay is much the same, but I don't care. It's a better game than the first, and more challenging.


UPDATE: Jean Grey is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our final team during Anti-Registration: Captain America, Deadpool, Storm, and Jean. Turns out pretty much every character is good, except for Venom.

No comments:

Post a Comment