Saturday, September 5, 2009

This is your brain on Tetris!

Tetris is my favorite video game hands down! I remember playing Tetris on my big gray brick original version of the Nintendo Gameboy system for hours when I was younger. I still am addicted to this game and others like it! It's almost therapeutic to line up the blocks and watch the lines disappear as the pace picks up faster and faster as time elapses - it never gets old. In general, I like videogames, but I suck at them. But this is one I feel I can certainly hold my own - and it's nice to see that such a great game has some positive results other than just being an awesome way to spend one's time! Nerd out, smile, and raise your glasses (drinks and/or eyewear) to the recent research that continues to support these positive results of playing this fantastic game!

1 comment:

  1. That.......is completely AWESOME! I always knew there was something about Tetris that would make me smarter in some way.

    ReplyDelete